New to SIMPLE COUPONING? Click here to learn more about this site!

Facebook JavaScript SDK

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Disclosure Policy

Simple Couponing is a personal blog written and edited by Lori Carter.  This blog is dedicated to teaching others how to save money through the use of couponing.  I do not claim to be an expert on this topic, other than my personal experience.

As the owner of this blog, I do accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I sometimes accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.  I will always give my honest opinions and beliefs based on my personal experiences with any product or service.

The views and opinions expressed on Simple Couponing belong simply to Lori Carter.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Simple Couponing does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

For further questions about Simple Couponing, please e-mail me at loricarter@simplecouponingblog.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment